If you live in California, please pay attention to Your California Privacy Disclosures.
Management of personal information
Purpose of Use of Personal Information
When we receive inquiries from visitors to the Noripro Unofficial Schedule and related websites (hereinafter referred to as "this site" or "the site"), we may ask visitors to register their e-mail addresses and other personal information. Such personal information will be used to respond to questions and to contact you by e-mail or other means with the necessary information, and will not be used for any purpose other than that for which the personal information was provided.
Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
This site will manage personal information appropriately and will not disclose it to third parties except in the following cases:
- When we receive a request for disclosure from the person who provided the information
- When the provider's permission has been obtained after explaining the situation to the provider
- When required by law
- When it is necessary for the protection of a person's life, body, or property and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
- Cases in which it is especially necessary to improve public health or to promote the sound growth of children and in which it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person concerned
- Cases in which it is necessary to cooperate with the execution of affairs prescribed by laws and regulations of the national government, local governments, etc., and in which obtaining the consent of the person is likely to impede the execution of such affairs
Disclosure, Correction, Addition, Deletion, or Suspension of the Use of Personal Information
If you wish to disclose, correct, add, delete, or discontinue the use of your data, we will promptly respond to your request after confirming your identity.
This site also uses Local Storage in conjunction with the above cookies to store browsing preferences for major content.
Local Storage is stored on the user's computer when the user visits the site. The storage period is unlimited.
However, the information recorded does not include any personally identifiable information such as user names or email addresses.
This site uses Service Worker to speed up browsing and improve convenience by making the site a PWA (Progressive Web Application).
Service Worker is a small program that is recorded in a user's computer when he or she visits the site and automatically starts up after the next visit.
This program stores the basic logic of our site in a cache on your computer to speed up loading on future visits.
This program will not be launched for any purpose other than cache management when you visit the site, and the information it records will not contain any personally identifiable information, nor will the recorded information be transmitted to outside parties.
Embedded Content from Other Sites
Our postings may contain embedded content (videos, images, posts, etc.). Embedded content from other sites behaves the same way as if a visitor had visited that site.
If you are transferred from this site to another site by a link, banner, etc., we are not responsible for any information, services, etc., provided on the new site. While every effort has been made to ensure that the content and information on this site are as accurate as possible, erroneous information may have been included, or that information may be out of date. Please understand that we are not responsible for any damage or loss caused by the content of this site.
- Enacted on October 24, 2020
- Revised on December 24, 2020
- Revised on January 17, 2021
- Revised on September 20, 2021
- Revised on March 12, 2022